Born and raised in Nashville, I began my legal career as a legal assistant in 2001, and decided to begin working my way through Nashville School of Law. At the time, I was working for attorneys who primarily focused on estate planning, probate administration, real estate, and various business issues. Following my admission to the Tennessee Bar in 2007, I have continued my focus and development of my practice in those areas of the law. I believe the best way to be of any assistance is to pause and listen, then speak through honest actions.
My contribution to the legal community that sets me apart from other attorneys is my compassion for every story, my willingness to accommodate in difficult times, and my infallible character to always put my clients’ interests and concerns first. I continue to work and educate myself in the areas of corporate and small business law, estate planning (wills, powers of attorney, living wills, etc.), elder law, and probate.
• Tennessee Bar Association (Public Relations and Education Committee Member)
• Maury County Bar Association
• Lawyers Association for Women (LAW)
• Kiwanis of Spring Hill and Thompsons Station
• Tennessee Walking Horse Association
• City Attorney for Lynnville